READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD OF HYBRID HOSTING?
We are a fast-growing, Managed Cloud and Software-as-a-Service company, offering Colocation, Private Cloud, Managed Services, and SaaS solutions for enterprises and SMEs. We are headquartered in San Francisco with offices and data centers across North America.
We’re looking for talented Sales Development Representatives/Inside Sales Associates to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate would be a polished communicator with excellent written and oral communication, has an upbeat driven attitude, is well organized, has a passion for technology, and is stimulated by working in a fast-paced environment.
Sales Development Representatives/inside Sales Associates are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for committed, passionate, and hardworking individuals, to discover and pique the interest of VP and C Level executives.
Job type: Full Time
Work Experience: We are building up a team, so we need a few freshers and few experienced professionals to drive the sales process at the company.
- 0-2 years or
- 5+ years of experience
- Finding Prospect and quality potential via cold calling (75+ calls per day), email outreach, and social media touches, with creative interest piquing messaging
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Present a polished pitch, listen and understand objections, build a rapport, fine-tune messaging to overcome objections.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, meetings scheduled, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings
- Call on new prospects, identify relevant contacts and develop business relationships
- Provide detailed product knowledge and information to prospects.
- Adhere to KPI’s (Calls, Activities, and Tasks)
- Manage the overall “health” of the pipeline
- Follow up with leads via phone and email
- To work from 8 AM to 5 PM PDT work hours
- 0-2 years of sales or professional experience and/or 5+ years of sales experience
- 4-year college degree required
- US Pacific Daylight time business hours (8 AM to 5 PM PDT)
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset – eager to advance through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self-disciplined, organized, and ambitious. Able to consistently hit daily and monthly objectives
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections are a must
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Cold calling, sales training and Salesforce.com experience are a plus but not required
- Basic understanding of using Linkedin and building networks
WHY JOIN US?
We offer careers for a lifetime coupled with real-world experience and not jobs and empower you with the satisfaction of impacting the technology space.