Transitioned Customer’s Digital Journey To The Cloud By Deploying A Private Cloud Powered By VMware
- Required a top-notch data center environment that is reliable and offers high availability across multiple regions
- Data security for its customers was a concern for the client
- The client had previously utilized UnitedLayer’s colocation services and reached out again to upgrade the infrastructure and transition to a private cloud
- The existing legacy infrastructure of the customer was CAPEX intensive
- Required a customized private cloud environment based on VMware hypervisor with tailored-fit sizes
Highly Secured Colocation Services
UnitedLayer provided colocation facilities with a caged rack environment along with biometric & security cameras.
Enabled cross-connect of their network through routing peer-to-peer connections between their data centers and cloud systems.
Customized VMware Based IaaS Solution
Upgraded customer’s legacy systems to high performance, cost-effective enterprise-grade G3 private cloud infrastructure with customized VMware hypervisor sizes according to the needs
Additionally, UnitedLayer also offered a few virtual solutions for firewalls, load balancers, networks, etc.
Unified Hybrid Cloud Management
To manage their entire hybrid cloud infrastructure, UnitedLayer integrated UnityOneCloud, with their infrastructure to manage, monitor, and visualize their entire hybrid cloud and data center ecosystems from a unified dashboard.
UnitedLayer provided an as-a-service model for customer’s infrastructure upgrade from colocation to a hybrid environment
Moved to a secured data center facility and private cloud environment that ensures the highest level of safety with 99.999% uptime
UnityOneCloud simplified management and monitoring of hybrid cloud infrastructure
The customer received enterprise support with an SLA of less than 15 minutes at no extra cost
Experienced zero latency between the hybrid cloud environment (Colocation + Private Cloud)
Customers saved 70% on the total cost of ownership by using UnitedLayer’s colocation and private cloud infrastructures